Closing in on 50 lbs., man that's sweet! thumbsup Sometimes after a 5k we hit the Mellow Mushroom off campus, we figure we earned that pizza. smile

I hear ya about the holidays, though. I have more family coming in from Atlanta this afternoon (currently driving through Mississippi) and these guys love to eat out and sample the most unhealthiest of Cajun cuisine. The next 4 days are going to be really tough for me with food and drink. I reminded my wife to keep an eye on me, to let me know if she thinks I'm losing control. Not embarrass me or anything (and she never has) but to give me that special look or maybe run her foot up my leg under the table to keep me thinking clearly. wink Seriously, I start smelling those bad kinds of food and I just want to go nuts, same with drinking (either sodas or booze [or both], 2 or 3 are never enough) and I need a reminder sometimes not to #%&*$# it all up (I fall easy and hard). She's got my back and knows what to do (e.g. suggest ordering a *small* plate of the bad stuff and split it), and I'm smart enough these days to agree with her...usually. smile

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run