Thanks. It was just a matter of opening the corridor, which I did with all sorts of craft, but mainly A-10s. I sent them out as two-ships armed with Mav-Ds, CBU-87 and CBU-97. They really clean up. As the door swung open the ground troops (two divisions of Marines) were given orders to plunge in to the breach and just followed two roads north, meeting little to no opposition along the way. The do get tuckered out, so a few stops had to be done to allow them to rest. But as you see they made pretty good time. Elsewhere along the line the troops moved forward here and there a bit to capture airfields, seal off road junctions and shorten the line.

As mentioned the Blue troops are brittle at these settings, and in the few instances where Blue troops met Red on the ground, the Blue troops came out worse. So it's really important to thoroughly clear the way for them. If Red can inflict enough damage, you could find yourself struggling to muster enough troops to press on to the objectives. In this campaign, the single objective simplifies things a bit, but in Tiger Spirit for example, with it's many objectives, this would be more important.

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!