Originally Posted by wheelsup_cavu
Excellent screenshots Blade. clapping

You may eventually catch some flak at the BoS forums over the hakenkreuz pics though. IIRC those images are supposed to be hidden behind spoiler tags.

Wheels

Thank you Wheels. You know, I didn't know that you weren't supposed to post pictures over there of the HK. To me it is just History, there is no disrespectful intention, but I acknowledge
that those markings were used in that War and they should not be forgotten or censored IMHO. To me forgetting the corruption of the peoples minds, the tragedy and the totality of WWII is a very
dangerous thing, lest History repeat itself. I do not want to glorify the HK, nor do I even like it much, but it is the True History of WWII. I do not like History to be rewritten or censored to protect
me from the Truth. I have often wondered why the Japanese meatball (is there a more correct term for it?) has never been censored? The War that the Japanese caused was on par with
that of Germany, maybe not in sheer numbers, but in horrific tragedy. My 2 cents worth, anyway, I am glad you enjoy the pictures. salute

S!Blade<><