Originally Posted by blackshark
wow is a useful information.
Firebird or thealx You have a script that automatically converts all files in folder to lwo or eeo?Is there any way to convert multiple files at once?

I just list the files in the cmd line, then copy them into a text editor. Delete everything except the file names. And then on each line, just add the command that you would run manually.

Then save it as a .bat, and run it from the cmd line.

I was thinking of writing a shell sript that could find every .eeo in a directory, and convert it to a .lwo, but I've not got round to it.

You can do things using a tool called sed in a shell script, that can find an manipulate strings, and you can add some parameters.

For example, this is a snippet of the one I used to convert all the hind rwr files...

Code
eeo2lwo.exe mi24v_rwr_above_light.eeo mi24v_rwr_above_light.lwo "C:\Enemy Engaged\EECH\cohokum\graphics\textures\cockpit\mi-24v-cockpit"
eeo2lwo.exe mi24v_rwr_airborne_light.eeo mi24v_rwr_airborne_light.lwo "C:\Enemy Engaged\EECH\cohokum\graphics\textures\cockpit\mi-24v-cockpit"
eeo2lwo.exe mi24v_rwr_below_light.eeo mi24v_rwr_below_light.lwo "C:\Enemy Engaged\EECH\cohokum\graphics\textures\cockpit\mi-24v-cockpit"
eeo2lwo.exe mi24v_rwr_left10_light.eeo mi24v_rwr_left10_light.lwo "C:\Enemy Engaged\EECH\cohokum\graphics\textures\cockpit\mi-24v-cockpit"
eeo2lwo.exe mi24v_rwr_left30_light.eeo mi24v_rwr_left30_light.lwo "C:\Enemy Engaged\EECH\cohokum\graphics\textures\cockpit\mi-24v-cockpit"

Last edited by messyhead; 10/24/17 08:04 PM.