Are you talking about my wierd issues with the TLE5010's and the violent swing in the opposite direction? back about pages 134-136.....then on 140-141 I figured out my magnet north poles and remounted them....

- That appears to have been because I had mounted the magnet vertically like Penzija did , but then discovered I had diametrically magnetised magnets ( as they should be) not Axially magnetised magnets like Penzija had , once I mounted the magnets flat and did the MMjoy calibration that issue was gone , and I don't need magnet offset....I'm not sure what it does actually....so I was wondering what it did for you...

- did you check your north / south on the magnets?

I set my TLE5010 filters back to 4 last night from 12 as a test and haven't noticed any difference so far....

my TLE5010 are on my FLCS Axis's so the VKB tester shows them differently than they would be for Toe Brakes , since the joystick axis's are centred , while toe brakes are either 0 or 1024 when not depressed , I had to use the invert checkbox for both mine to get them to show as 0 (off/no) bar in the Windows Game Controller App, in VKB that means they come down the screen when depressed .

The Image is my FLCS TLE5010 moving left/right and up/down... so probably not that helpful?

Attached Files Capture55.JPG

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1