Originally Posted by Kbird
curious what difference magnet offset made ?

did you delete your other post? ( i got two emails this morning)

check in the Windows Joysticks App , that you don't need to invert the Axis's , as it looks like the X axis (black) may need it ( moves down screen now )...ie it is working opposite Y axis direction in red up the screen , you can also check the left/right to make sure it doesn't need inverting too .... the invert checkbox is handy as it saves you having to rewire stuff.

The TLE5010's really shouldn't need filtering , and I don't think I noticed much difference wherever I set it but it's been a few months since I did my FLCS.....filtering helps with Pots especially if they are a little worn though.

I may convert my spare FLCS/TQS now I have found another X-Fighter locally for $20, so got it for spare part's and perhaps will use the Gimbal if it has the same one , as the one I had already, since it is stiffer than the FLCS.

Yes I deleted it when I discovered the Magnet Offset fixed the problem and that they seemed they may be ok.

I was getting almost no movement on left rudder and on the right I got a move in the wrong direction initially followed by a violent move in opposite. Brakes had similar issue, I found an early post in thread that talked about similar issue so I tried the offset and it seemed to correct things to something I imagine is correct. Hense deletion.

I tried a filer of 12 1st following on from your earlier post but after re-reading github I tried reducing. I tried 2 but there was some jittery type of lines so I up'ed it a little. I could maybe go back a bit.

Have you a pic of a sample of VKB Joystick Tester of good axes on TLE5010?

Below are pics from VKBTester prior to applying offset to left and right brakes. You will notice the vertical lines. Without knowing a lot at all about this I thought that they were not good to have.

I will try and reproduce original view of rudder from prior to offset application.

Attached Files MMJoy2 TLE5010 L_Brake Capture  2017 10 15.PNGMMJoy2 TLE5010 R_Brake Capture  2017 10 15.PNG