We don't have any gadgets, like RSColonel_131st we keep a spreadsheet on a clipboard hanging in the office gym to keep up with our weights/routines. I'm not disciplined enough to count calories, I just do the best I can and keep Sunday open for any splurging and treats (always starting Sun. morning with blueberry or pecan pancakes, sausage, maple syrup and a glass of milk).

++++++++++

I'm doing so well with my feet not hurting after lots of walking (with some running) that we're pushing up our NYC trip from October of next year to April. I'll take plenty of pics on the Intrepid and other points of interest, but also of us hiking the 1,576 steps (86 floors) of the Empire State Building.

++++++++++

I'm taking another small online break, going to push out of this stagnant rut I'm in and prove (to myself and to my wife) that I can actually finish something I've started. And not just physical but also some mental efforts (education and accomplishments). I can't wait to take our final abs pics (the closest we'll come to a 'finish line') and I have some catching up to do since I don't do yoga or very much core work (adding to regular routine tomorrow).

The first of the year (time of year this thread was started) will soon be upon us, so let's get the lead out, fellas! attack

For me, the key to pushing past the final hurdles to ultimate sweet victory is found in a number...

I'll get back to this later... wacky

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run