Thanks Sokol and KB, got back to this quicker as I had to stick around home for a delivery for son.

This is not working for me yet!

So I have connected up the TLE5010 (times 3) sensors. These are for left and right brake and rudder.

I have made the following wires common for all 3 sensors:
VCC (+)
GND (-)
MISO to Pin B2
SCK to Pin B1
GEN to Pin B6

Senor CS to 3 different F Pins
Left Brake F4
Right Brake F6
Rudder F5

I did stuff up big time by placing plug from sensors onto Pro Micro the wrong way around the 1st time and did not pick this up for some time. Even though it was connected incorrectly it did not loose the PM from software. This was actually the 2nd time I connected up, as on the 1st occasion it did not register in MMJOY2 but as thePM was upside down on a mounting board I could not see PM light. So I then removed PM from mount and plugged back together. It was at this time I reversed the #$%#^ plug!

However I have corrected and now when I connect Pro Micro to TLE5010's and connect the Pro Micro to PC the light on Pro Micro goes out and I loose PM from MMJPY2 software.

I can then remove sensors from PM and light comes back on and it appears again in MMJOY2 software.

With connecting plug on PM in incorrectly, I thought I may have stuffed the sensors. So I unplugged all sensors and connected the one spare sensor I have not touched previously. The same thing happens with loosing PM light and PM from software. In hindsight I think it did this the 1st time I just did not realise.

For what it's worth I have attached a copy of software connection from the 1st plugin when wiring was reversed. Obviously I have not saved sets.

Attached Files MMJoy2 TLE5010 setup 2017 10 11.PNG
Last edited by Barra; 10/11/17 10:01 AM.