Definitely Option #1 for me.

I have RoF, BoS, FSX, DCS, Falcon BMS, WOFF, CLOD.

ROF: I fly this, just about daily, both in SP and MP
FSX: I fly this regularly, in lieu of RL flying (which I don't get to do anymore sigh). I fly it standalone, and also several times a month on VATsim
WOFF: Just got it a couple weeks ago (Thanks Jarvis!), but for me, it really doesn't hold a candle to RoF, so its days are probably numbered. I'm dabbling with it for now, cause it was a gift, and it's "teh new shiny" winkngrin , but every time I start it up, I keep finding myself thinking "this ain't RoF"...
BOS: I don't fly it at all (0 interest in that theatre / timeframe). Haven't even patched it, in over a year. I only keep it because we run a server (at New Wings), so I feel I should support it -- a bit.
CLOD:
Have it, flew it a few times, but I'm not really a Steam guy, so it (and Steam) never got reinstalled when I got my newest PC
DCS: I have a few of the modules, and mostly flew the Sabre. I'd like to get into this one more, but haven't scrounged up the time to really dig into it as much as it requires.
BMS: This is another one I really want to get more time into. I did some initial flying in it on the 4.32 version, and haven't moved to the 4.33 version yet -- again, looking for the time to dig into this one.

I also dredged up Stealth Fighter and X-Wing Collector's Edition from GoG awhile back (had thousands of hours in those back in the day), and I've started re-acquainting myself with X-Wing, although both of these are destined to be "occasional" flights when I get bored, or nostalgic. biggrin

Cheers,
4 <S!>