Hello, Tcklbrry. Thank you for your hard work in making Jane's USAF run on modern systems.

Unfortunately, I am having some issues running the game. (Not the enhanced version.) Basically, I am unable to taxi because the aircraft wobbles up and down and tips on either wing even when traveling at 5 mph. I have tried an older version of your patch, which is currently on ModDB, and I have the same problem when taxiing. (The old version has the single core .bat file.) However, in that version the terrain has transparent patches. With your current version, (which has dgvoodoo2 included), the terrain renders correctly, and I have the same problem when taxiing. I tried limiting the application to run on a single core with process lasso, but it had no effect. I also tried limiting my FPS to 45, and that did not solve the problem, either. I was wondering if you had any suggestions on how to fix the taxi bug? I read somewhere that faster processors caused this only a couple of years after the game was released.

Also, I have been unable to run the enhanced version at all. The application crashes when trying to start a flight. The only two versions that work for me are your unenhanced version with dgvoodoo and the older version currently on ModDB. I am running this on a modern system (Windows 10).

Edit: Nevermind, I fixed the taxiing problem by limiting the FPS to 30. It appears that USAF does not like to run faster than that. I also managed to get enhancedv4 working by deleting the Reshade folder.

Last edited by SignorMagnifico; 10/02/17 09:56 PM. Reason: Update on issue.