Originally Posted by Kbird
it looks right as Sokol said... did you try SCK on the ICSP header instead? usually pin 3 ...

remove D2 and B5 from the Rows setup too ...for now...are you copying mine? they don't have anything to do with the handle buttons AFAIR...

you did upload the MMjoy Firmware to the Pro Micro right? the 2016-11-01 Firmware has a few bugs , not sure if that is it ? I'm using 2016 -8-18 now instead ...you can't mix and match firmwares and configs BTW...

try different USB VID and PID numbers ...Windows maybe confused too ....I had some weirdness if the number were too similar , I don't know if it was MMjoy or Win10 though.... ie try 7777 and 7700 and make the TQS 7777 and 7800....

Are you sure you have power?

I just went through each button and recorded what number lit up in MMjoy Button panel and then assigned it to the Hardware button I wanted.

Yes I was copying your file as I couldn't find any documentation on MMJoy as to what should be set or not.
Yes I did upload the firmware and yes I have power on all pins (4.90 to 4.70V).

If I take one of the wires out or wiggle it, it will show that all 20 buttons are getting pressed at once , as if something is shortening out or so. Other than that, it's pretty dead.
I'e tried using the SCK on the ICSP header but it made no difference using it on top of the Arduino Micro or using pin 1 on the buttom.