A nice addition to the ME is the inclusion of information about wind direction in the weather manager box. Previously, wind direction was limited to around 12 different directions determined by WOFF. Now, with the cloud mod and the ME, wind direction can come from any direction around the compass, so having that information can be critical to determining your flight plan.

Of course, the ME still retains the ability for the user to manually select his wind direction if he so chooses. You also can either let the ME determine wind speed or manually enter wind speed values yourself. Lots of flexibility!

Finally, and I hope I am not giving away too much information prematurely, but soon the ME will also allow the user to manually insert new planes such as the French Longhorn or the Morane Bullet into the campaign, either as an AI or player flyable aircraft!

It seems that all things are possible (almost) with the ME. BTW, has anyone invited JJJ65 to join the BOC? I can't think of anyone more deserving--and barmy--then he. At the very least, he is certainly in need of a good paddling!

“With Major Lawrence, mercy is a passion. With me it is merely good manners. You may judge which motive is the more reliable.”