<Follow-up to previous post this afternoon.>

Not doing the teeth whitening, would rather have yellowish teeth and enjoy more concerts. biggrin Seriously, too many side effects IMO (like what Wheels posted above), the procedure is expensive and hurts, and increases tooth sensitivity (some cases are really bad). Plus, you have to keep getting follow-up treatments and I know I'd feel bad about having a couple of cups of coffee every morning, an occasional glass of red wine over dinner and frequent glasses of hot tea in our Russian tea cups/holders.

I'm done. I enjoy the workouts and the walking/running, they're a real turn on, and I especially enjoy the tunes we listen to. But I'm not doing something like this that has no health benefit. Wife agrees (although it was originally her idea). We're 50 now and were never model-types even when we were younger, so what's the point? Other than it's the in-thing to have really white teeth these days? It's never been *my* thing and as long as our teeth are healthy and straight (both of us have permanent upper and lower retainers, plus night guards/nightly retainers), I could care less if they're some shade of yellow. biggrin

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run