Sheesh, Raine that's some mighty fine Scottish! Love it!

Jeff, I'm as pretend a drunk as can be. Only once in my life was I even close to being drunk, and i didn't like it. And well I recall a fellow in college who did what you did, and when I say it wasn't pretty, I mean the kid could've freakin' died, and we were too stupid to realize it. Thank God he didn't. We were in a hotel on an ROTC base visit. He was bunking with me and he'd had substances coming from every orifice in various places around the room throughout the night. So the next morning I let him sleep as long as I could, then I went up to the room, and woke him up by pounding on the hollow metal door like I was going to go through it. Sweet, merciful type, that's me! Or at least 17 year old me!

I'm such a non-drinker I thought I'd have to avow my Irish heritage! But then I found that I like a good, fresh Guinness, and so managed to keep my Irish pride!

Best,

Tom

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!