No matter how many times I fall off the wagon (and I don't post them all), I get right back on it and always look at it as a fresh start and one that will stick. You have to look at it this way, "Dammit! I'm going to stick with it this time!" biggrin Also, look at the positives, that even though you may gain some weight back and/or lose some fitness, you haven't gained it *all* back (or even half) nor have you lost *all* of your fitness. And whatever success you've had at your best, you know what it takes to get there and that you *can* do it again. Aging makes it harder, but not impossible.

Friday night's 5-hour concert, followed by Saturday morning's lightning storms (I couldn't have scripted it any better wink ) reminded me that I gotta keep my sh!t together and stop flirtin' with disaster. Giving in to cravings and late-night munchies or being lazy with workouts just ain't worth it. I *have* to stay on the healthy path, I *have* to continue bringing down my blood pressure and I *have* to finish getting this weight off my feet.

I've been doing yard work this morning in the heat, the refrigerated coolness of lunch was very refreshing...

Attached Files Yogurt_01.jpgYogurt_02.jpg

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run