From Ryan Smith, Editor of Anandtech a tweet:

Reminder: believe half of what you see and none of what you read. GPU rumors are rife. Most of them will be wrong. Anyone can make this up

Much of what we "quote" in this tread are rumors/speculations. Although we try to "weed out" the unlikely ones, not all we repeat here will be correct. Always wait for actual product release to know when a CPU/GPU will be released and independent tests to know what a given CPU/GPU provides.

Most recently, two AMD rumor/speculations that interest me, are turning out incorrect.

1. Rumor: Vega gamer GPU will be released in late May or Early June. That's looking very unlikely now. We may wait more months for the gamer Vega. The professional Vega is what's coming soon -- it plays games well but is overpriced for gaming.

2. Rumor: Motherboard manufacturers would release a new Ryzen BIOS by mid-May -- that would allow easily clocking 32GB of DDR4 memory to 3200MHz (often one cannot exceed 2666 with 2x16GB). It's past mid-May and I haven't seen the new BIOS yet for either of my two Ryzen motherboards (most recent BIOS for both is April 10).

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro