I finally have a flyable FLCS , so I have been working on the TQS again after deciding to add a SR PCB and a 12 position switch to it as well , plus some mom. buttons to fully use the 2 chip SR PCB and I seem to have an issue
with the Radio Switch T2-T5 ..... sometimes one button disappears and sometimes two , usually down ,and sometimes left , all was fine the whole afternoon but then again last night the left button disappeared , after much
messing around and testing wires etc again, I cut out the diode (again) so I could test continuity properly and the button worked again , and with a new diode in place is working again too now , at 1st I thought I had the diode in backwards,
as it was one button only , then two disappeared, but after replacing diodes (tested before soldering) and losing the buttons again I am wondering if I am somehow killing Diodes? Is that somehow possible?

Second problem is with MMjoy , everything works fine on my Desktop, but with all this testing, I wanted to Test buttons etc where I was working on the TQS , so I installed MMjoy on my Surface 3 Tablet ,
but MMJoy keeps saying it "Can not Identify the Device" , which is not an error I have seen anyone mention before. I thought it maybe a Driver issue, so I installed Arduino IDE 1.8.2 and the Surface
sees and identifies a Leonardo and Uno with no problems but MMjoy still says it can't identify the Leonardo in the TQS (which works fine on my desktop) although I appear to have the HID device in
Device Manager as usual.

Thanks

KB.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1