Thanks for the latest update Triple-J. Good idea to give us the option of A-flight position (above or below). Took it for a spin a few times and I like what I'm seeing. Had A-flight in sight throughout the entire duration of the mission. Sometimes ahead, sometimes behind depending on what plane I was flying. In fact, on one mission A-flight was more useful than my own B-flight. Rail yard attack, A-flight went ahead and arrived over target first. I gave command to attack, but my flight decided it was better to just fly high and enjoy the scenery. Oooo, look at that Flak burst! Ain't that somethin'? So I decided to shoot the target all by myself, but who shows up damaging the targets? Yes, A-flight. So we strafe the barracks when a flight of Albatrosen shows up. What do my guys in B-flight do? They decide they've had enough of sightseeing and just go home. And who decides to fight? Yup, A-flight. After the Albatros menace is taken care off we all fly back to the nearest aerodrome. A-flight are now my best friends.
So, thanks a million for this feature, Triple-J. I feel like I have twice as many fighters on my side now.
One small suggestion, if possible. Currently when changing the A-flight's height the value does not update until you release the slider. Would it be possible to see the number update in real time? Cheers.

[Linked Image]

Over the target and A-flight is still with us.

Attached Files Shot05-11-17-18-41-10.jpg

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."