Hi Kbird, I`m glad to know that you were successful, good job.

Be careful not to forget jumpers (wires jumpers). You can see them on the picture in Sprint-Layout 6 Viewer:
[Linked Image]

That was my first ShReg board:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Kbird

Strangely with Firmware 2016-8-18 , I can't seem to get Buttons 37 and 38 to show up in VKB Button Tester or the Windows Game Controller Applet (buttons programmed as 18 and 19) , though MMjoy sees them fine. Buttons 39 and 40 work ok , and higher buttons work fine too.
KB.

It is not problem of firmware, make sure about right connections and software settings.

The Problem with the missing resistor was getting me frustrated as everything worked fine as long as I didn't attach it to the FLCS , so I am still a bit surprised that the extra wire length makes that much difference, so I could see many problems in a Pit like yours where the wires would be much longer I assume?

Solution is perfect all connections, shielded or twisted cables/wires and resistors (e.g. short data wires=10kOhm but longer wires=1kOhm) and capacitors (between VCC and GND) on both sides for filtering out, sometimes it is ghost hunting :-)

Nice Rudders , did you machine all the Aluminum by Hand and press the bearings etc or was it a Kit you got ?

Originally Posted by Sokol1
Erichos,
Nice work on your assemblies. thumbsup

Thanks guys for compliments.
I drew all main parts and my father made them from Alluminium (shafts from steel) at factory. I bought bearings and other necessary parts (screws, nuts, washers, spring...) and put together at home. Bearings to freezer and Allu parts to oven (my wife was very happyyyyy :-) ) and let`s go press. Some cutting the threads and drilling holes..... some electronics... it was not difficult :-) Rudders are very precise, no clearence, because I used 10 pcs bearings. But idea is not my own. I saw it on some Russian web I am not sure where (it was 4 years ago) and cost was about 300$ and problem how to send them from RF to EU so I used their principle of mechanics, only from photos I drew main parts, others I had to think up, dimensions, particular details and electronics are my own.

Bye

Last edited by erichos; 05/01/17 07:00 PM.