Two things on reply to your last 2 posts......

There are very few games that effeciently utilise 4 cores/8 threads at the moment. I think its a bit premature to announce the demise of Intel based on value for money Ryzen hex/octa-core chips for the same reason. Think about it, Intel have a massive market share, if devs suddenly move to 8 core chips and beyond they'll miss out a huge part of the audience and give themselves more work to do creating code that can offload dedicated threads into combined threads efficiently. Ive no doubt this willl happen over time but certainly not overnight and not before Intel have cheap 6/8/10 core desktop cpu's commonplace.

As for stating AMD will 'compete'......they're hardly going to tell anyone they won't be competing. By not bragging about potential performance it looks like they're already resigned to second place.

To be honest, I think that by not blowing away Intel/Nvidia and only creating equivalents I don't think much is going to change this gen. AMD have put their cards on the table now for all to see.

On the Eighth day God created Paratroopers and the Devil stood to attention.