Originally Posted by erichos
OK, I understand now, it seems like mechanical problem and magnet first moves to the opposite direction (maybe gimbal or magnet fitting ... hard to say...)

Try to increase filtering and DZ center on both axes. Watch the change.

I have opened the FLCS up again but can n ot visually detect any backlash or similar problems with the Pot Shaft and Holder . The Pot Shaft is not completely tight in the holder/bracket though as the Pot was designed to have it's metal cup helping to stablise it and it was removed to allow me to epoxy the magnet to the plastic Ring on the end of the Shaft, so I may need other ideas to change this as I had to add Spacers originally to hold the Shaft in the correct alignment position. Initially i didn't think about the magnetic part and used 1/4 " metal washers , only I found these effected the magnetic field (DOH !) so I replaced the washers with some PTFE plastic spacers I made for sheet goods I had in the Shop for making Slides and that issue has been alleviated.

Maybe someone can spot something in the Pics below I am doing wrong.... DON'T use metal washers per the 1st photo , like me smile

KB

Edit: ***note magnets are mounted incorrectly in these images... read on...

Attached Files TLE_Dont_do_This.jpgTLE_Pots_ (2).jpgTLE_Pots_ (3).jpgTLE_Pots_ (4).jpg
Last edited by Kbird; 06/25/17 11:45 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1