Originally Posted by Viper1970
Hi messyhead,

is it really true that no one is in this community anymore? I hope not! I love EECH AllMods, it's the Falcon BMS for helo fans! There is nothing comparable out there!

Have noticed that there are no more updates since over one year. I hope this mod will not die. I'm running 1.16.1 at the moment. Do you have plans to convert your pit to this version too? It looks so amazing and a flyable Blackhawk would be such an impressive update for 1.16.1.

Or is it really worth running 1.16.1? I had the feeling that 1.15.4 was more stable, but it's too long ago, so maybe I'm wrong.

I think I have all the 1.15.4 stuff somewhere on my HDD's. Have to search for it.

I'm building a home cockpit at the moment, with different HOTAS for many aircraft. Have modeled cyclic for the Apache, the Viper and the Kiowa and a complete collective too. I want to use this with EECH AllMods in my pit. I hope there are some more people which still love this mod. At the moment I'm really busy with the pit, but if it's finished I would like to do what I can to help keeping this mod alive!

Regards Viper

I'm only using 1.15.4 as Sockzien had created a cockpit in that version, so most of the code was already there. I do plan to release it as 1.16.2 for the final release. I might start working on that soon actually, as I need to convert a lot of the texture files to work in 1.16.