Originally Posted by DBond
My Korea campaigns are all completed.

That's a statement I may not be making for another year...

Originally Posted by DBond
Yes, well it's a Flap Lid with maybe 4 or 6 launchers and a brace of lorries I do believe. But of course if it's important enough to protect with a SATAN, it's also going to have ground troops and AAA and other SAMs around most likely. So in that sense, in a campaign at least, it is well protected.

The thing with the SA-10 is, if it is your target and it shows on your HTS, you fly a high show at 30,000 and launch from 50 miles. That's going to work and one might wonder what all the fuss is about. But if there is one around when you are on some other sort of mission and have no HARM nor HTS, that thing is lethal.

I just want to play with them, find out where they start getting dangerous, and working out ways to take them down. When I first started playing, I would panic whenever I have a missile coming my way, be it from an airborne platform or a ground-based platform. Knowing how to beat them and practicing that over and over gives me the confidence to maintain my cool, maintain my SA the next time I'm launched upon.

- Ice