I do yes, and I use both of those. I actually used the landing runway call on the mission you and I flew the other day, not that you could have heard that biggrin I'm not seeing how that may have helped me or made a difference. Can you expound?

I did just fine on this mission. It is the early hours of day three in a Vet BoP campaign. Frankly, the Red airforce is smashed and much of the map has been sanitized. The threat rings you see in the HSD are largely remnants from earlier in the campaign. After downing the J-22s, I made landfall and continued north waiting for something to light up. There was a search radar and a SA-3 very close to the Albanian border, but I withheld fire in case they might be friendly.

Eventually a ZSU-23 lit me up and was taken out. Then further north toward Belgrade a Flat Face radar from an SA-3 battery ate an ARM. I turned back toward Palese and landed with one slammer still hanging. 3 air kills and two ground kills. Total mission time 1 hour. But the weather made it one of my most memorable missions since I've gotten back in to Falcon thumbsup

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time!