A couple posts up, I noted that Amazon and other sources were dubious regarding Ryzen AM4 motherboard availability in the very-near term.

I checked the local "brick-and-mortar" Micro Center PC components store online-site several times the last three days. They indicated 4 ASUS Prime X370-Pro AMD Ryzen AM4 in stock. Today I checked and they indicated 25+ in stock.

ASUS Prime X370-Pro AMD Ryzen AM4 was my "second choice". But, it does have all the practical things I need and will actually use. Their price is $10 less than Amazon and Newegg for the same item (Amazon doe not have it, nor does Newegg as I write this). Being my second choice, its $100 cheaper than my first choice. The first choice, ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero AMD Ryzen AM4 was "overkill" and just for fun.

I used their online-site to "set one aside". They emailed confirmation even before the store officially opened (they will hold for 3 days). I plan to pick it up this afternoon. We'll see.

If it weren't for the 1.5 hour round trip freeway drive, I would buy more locally. They (Micro Center) have wide selection and competitive price. Even sales tax is not an issue because Amazon charges me sales tax.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro