Hey Triple-J, having a blast with your ME. Because of it, it takes me twice as long to fly a mission with all the fiddling in ME beforehand. I've noticed one thing. The setting for DID HA's always defaults to ON. Is it possible for ME to remember the setting? I have to keep remembering to turn it OFF with each mission. I don't mind shooting down the same Ace again. I do mind shooting the same Ace again the next day. Would it be possible to have an additional option where the shot down HA goes to hospital for a random number of days instead of being killed off?
Question 2: would it be possible to send the wounded HA's in your squad to hospital for a few days? Say, lightly wounded - 2 days, wounded - 5 days, mortally wounded - 10 days rolleyes
And Question 3: Does ME allow for swapping planes for the rest of your squad? I couldn't figure out if it does. Well, if it does, is it possible to program an option in ME to automatically assign planes by rank? Especially for the HA's. This has always bothered me that a low ranking HA flies a better plane than a higher ranked regular pilot, or me.
And again, congrats on an excellent mod indispensable add-on for WOFF and thank you for your hard work. cheers

"Take the cylinder out of my kidneys,
The connecting rod out of my brain, my brain,
From out of my arse take the camshaft,
And assemble the engine again."