That's awesome, RSColonel_131st ! thumbsup

The beach, eh?! I lived in Jax, FL for 12 years (1996 - 2009) and I doubt I've been to the beach more than a dozen times (although Jax Beach isn't nearly as nice as Daytona Beach).

This summer (August, when I turn 50) I can see myself fit and trim, standing at my grill (both charcoal and gas), flipping chicken and catfish (also hamburgers and hotdogs for the traditionalists). Shirtless, lite beer in my hand, Jimmy Buffett and 80's on the boombox, Mrs. enjoying the hammock in cute shorts/sleeveless.

Gotta visualize what you want and make it happen! biggrin

++++++++++

Practical results of physical fitness and slimming down...

Me: Riding mower needed work, loose transmission belt, started fine but wouldn't move. I fixed it once myself (spring tension broke) but it's time for seasonal servicing so I'm letting them fix it this time. I pushed it about 50 yards through my backyard to the driveway, then up my trailer ramp. I don't think I could have done this a year ago, feeling stronger than ever and I like it!

Wife: Walks in kitchen the evening before her trip, big smile, I know something's up. Didn't take long for me to notice the small dull rock on her finger. She hadn't worn her engagement ring in years (band slightly smaller than wedding ring), it didn't fit on her pudgier fingers. I cleaned it with the ultrasonic toothbrush and baking soda toothpaste, gave it a sparkle, made her even happier. smile

++++++++++

They're working on my site problem, still can't see pics.

EDIT: Pics temporarily fixed.

Last edited by MarkG; 03/03/17 05:55 AM.

The rusty wire that holds the cork that keeps the anger in
Gives way and suddenly it’s day again
The sun is in the east
Even though the day is done
Two suns in the sunset, hmph
Could be the human race is run