Originally Posted by Hpasp

S-300 is just an idea, as I have no operations manual, nor access to Officers working on that system, nor good quality photos of the panel...
... I have enough idea for a coarse sim, certainly not at "Realistic to the Switch" level.
Question if it has any value for the community?

IMO, I think it's always a great idea to have more systems modeled in SAM Simulator.

I believe that with your great talent coupled with some (many?) information that you managed to gather (ranging from images, videos, manufacturer specs, etc...) about the S-300 system that you'll be able to build and model a good and even "realistic enough" S-300 system within SAM Simulator.
It may not be as "Realistic to the Switch" as other systems (like the SA-2, SA-3, etc...) but I'm sure that it will give a "realistic enough" experience to any SAM Simulators players.

Besides if you decide to model the S-300 system in SAM Simulator this wouldn't be the only "half realistic" system modeled in SAM Simulator - Look for example at the ZSU-23-4 Shilka in SAM Simulator where it doesn't have major features modeled in it such as Visual engagement modes and/or the ability to drive/move the vehicle around.

Therefore I strongly believe that a S-300 built/designed by you wouldn't be that "much less realistic" compared to the current ZSU-23-4 Shilka in SAM Simulator, this if taking into account all the realistic features/factors for each system.

So, please go ahead and model the S-300 in SAM Simulator. thumbsup

Well, at least these are my 2 cents on the subject...