Thanks Penzija , I had to look to see the Black lines as the TLE5010 but that section of the FLCS Gimbal/base slides up and out in those grooves and it looks like the screws might be in the groove, however in my conversion I also moved my FLCS Handle to a X-Fighter Base and the pots are not centered on the gimbal either, see the last pic below, but 2nd issue is the FLCS Pots only have a small metal pin sticking out the back to mount the magnet too...but since I have some old TM Pots to experiment with still I decided to "mod" the pot to see if that would work for the magnet part ( one problem at a time smile ) using your ideas and an idea I saw for mounting 6mm Hall Sensors with a part from a Bic (ballpoint) Pen.

It was easier than I thought to open the old spikey Pots i had kept for parts , the 4 metal clasps are very soft and opened easily with my Flush Cutting Pliers (no cutting!) , I then cleaned all the pieces with isopropyl alcohol so I could epoxy a small Shaft (red in pics) to the back of the Pot "disk" and drilled a larger hole in the back of the pot to accommodate the Red shaft I made out of a bit of the Pen Tip Barrel. Once the epoxy has cured I will figure out how the magnet goes in, but it did press into the red barrel okay before I did the epoxy but i think the shaft will be stiffer now due to the epoxy and i'll need to epoxy the magnet too, once i figure out the orientation of it....assuming this works at all smile

KB

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1