Originally Posted By: SolderMonkey
erichos - stick build looks fantastic!

The TLE5010 sensors from AliExpress arrived for me last night. Turnaround time on the order was only 15 days. What arrived is a little different from the images that Sokol put up. Most interesting, the magnets are disks with proper poles 4mm in diameter.

The boards are hand soldered and have fibers on them from flux cleanup.

I would urge you to inspect your boards prior to firing them up. As I was looking at each one... found this lovely bridge. Easy fix, but don't know what it would do with 'lectricity on it.

All in all, I'm satisfied with the boards. They're populated and assembled for less than I can source boards and parts myself.

My TLE5010's have finally gotten through Customs and are the same as SolderMonkey's with the slotted PCB and a small magnet included. On 1st inspection I do not see any bad soldering as some others mentioned either.

Is there a guide somewhere on how to install in thees in a Joystick and then set these up in MMJoy2 somewhere? I do see on Mega-Mozg Pinout pic that Pin 10 [B6] should be used and I see SCK,MOSI etc on the TLE5010 PCB but I am not sure how the (2) J3 connectors ( I think they are called J3's) are used or perhaps they are just cut off and dupont pins or sockets added ? Or is there another PCB/Breakout Board I was supposed to Order too?

Thanks again Guys...

KB.

Edit : I found a little info starting on page 29 of the Thread , and a little more on pg30 and pg31 too like this from Mega-Mozg....

"B6" for TLE5010-GEN - this pin are shared for all TLE5010/5011 sensors.
"B3" for SPI-MISO - this pin are shared for all "SPI" sensors (TLE5010/5011/kma200/mcp3201-3208).
"B1" for SPI-SCK - this pin are shared for all "SPI" sensors (TLE5010/5011/kma200/mcp3201-3208).
"SPI-CS" - you can connect as you like, and where you connect CS-pin need to setup at configurator. this pin are individual to sensor. (F4 & F5 - just a sample).

also additional data line "SPI-MOSI" shared for "SPI" sensors mcp3202-3208.

Read more: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4101926#ixzz4Y7Yf4dVU

Last edited by Kbird; 02/08/17 06:49 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1