Originally Posted By: Kbird
Originally Posted By: Sokol1
, I am still very new to MMjoy and can't figure out how to make MMjoy see the two stage trigger properly as you always pull through the 1st position. MMjoy see both button 15 and then 14 pressed but windows game controller applet only sees the 15 press.

I am of course assuming it is possible with MMjoy... but I may need to wore it differently which is why I thought I ask here..

So noboby knows or did nobody see this question ?

This kind of dual trigger always press button 1 and then button 2, so you have "button 1" only and "button1+2".
No option for press button 2 only (why I never find this kind of trigger useful other for F-16/A10 PAC function).

Perhapes you have changed buttons settings, but no "reload" the "joystick", so Windows still seem the previous config (a Windows fault), why MMjoy2 see both buttons and Windows only one.

MMjoy sees Button 15 and then button 15+14 pressed together , the Windows Game Control Applet only sees the 15 and does not appear to see the 15+14 buttons pressed together. I had MMjoy map them as HW Button 1 and HW Button 2 but perhaps MMjoy cannot map the 15+14 keypresses together?

I may just have to use only one stage or alter the Trigger so it only hits the 1st switchat that position somehow.

Thanks Sokol1

KB.

In my setup MMJOY2 software and Windows see exactly the same... the first and later adds the other. Physical button 2 and 3.