Well, I had to vote for the Mustang. When I was a kid, others pretended their bikes were cars or motorcycles - mine was done in an USAAF theme with stars & bars - it was a P-51D Mustang!

Not only that, I live near Pittsburgh PA, USA, home of a disproportionate number of Tuskeegee Airmen, the "Red Tails". As a matter of fact, permit me a story - I was at my men's Bible study in Sewickley, having just received a very nice 1:48 die cast Red Tails Mustang and accompanying documentary from my brother-in-law for Christmas. I mentioned it to an 80 year old dear friend, who used to be a teacher as well as mayor of Sewickley, PA, home to several of the "Red Tails" pilots and mechanics. There is a special memorial to them in the Sewickley Cemetery.

Now the documentary detailed some of the predjudice and segregation these men faced - there was a skimpy "Colored" YMCA just for them (The Sewickley YMCA is a premier facility, but back then you had to be a paleface); they couldn't be caddies at the Country Club, etc. So one of these men had a chance one day for some "payback" - he piloted his B-24 at near tree-top level over the country club, dove into the shallow valley where the main downtown is, nearly clipped the Methodist Church steeple (or so it seemed)- Scared the bejabbers out of the whole town! And since he'd flown from Indiana (the state), they didn't have the ability back then to find out who it was!

My friend was there that day! Born in 1936, he was a schoolboy, and said he'll never forget it. People Screaming, running for cover- it was after the war, I should add... And to this day, they have an aircraft from the local Air Force Reserve do a thundering low-level pass in a C-130 over the Sewickley Memorial Day Parade, in honor of the Red Tails and the buzzing of Sewickley.

My friend also knew the man personally; he returned to Sewickley and just died a few years ago. Google-fu isn't wroking for me just now, I'd have to watch the DVD again! Hoffman? Something like that.

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!