Originally Posted By: JJJ65
The latest update 1.0.8 of WOFF UE Mission editor .
Download basic application folder here WOFF UE_Mission_Editor
Download the latest executable and place/overwrite old file in application folder WOFF UE_Mission_Editor.jar v 1.0.8

List of changes v1.0.8:
- extended squad roster table to 32 airmen
- pilot names not available for duty are written by red
- added new option "DiD for HAs" - you will not encounter the same enemy historical ace again and again. (Feature is enabled by default).
- all previous features and bug fixes

Enjoy.

JJJ65, I was going to post "You are a machine!" with a salute, as I automatically started to download v1.0.08

Then I see this:

- added new option "DiD for HAs" - you will not encounter the same enemy historical ace again and again. (Feature is enabled by default).

This is HUGE!!! band bananadance

This might be one of the most requested wishes on the wish list. You might consider advertising "DiD Historical Aces!" more specifically. I think you'll get a lot of customers for this one!

Question:
Does "DiD Historical Aces" only apply to missions you've edited with your JJJ65 Mission Editor? I don't see how it could not, but then you're a very clever fellow smile

If I shoot down MvR on un-edited Mission 1, will I see him on un-edited Mission 2? What if Mission 1 had been edited and I shot down MvR, will I see him in un-edited Mission 2? How about an edited Mission 2?

Where I'm going with my question is, I don't mind editing all missions to pick up your "DiD HA" feature, if necessary. I would open every mission and change some little thing to save it and call it "edited" to pick up this feature even if I wasn't planning on editing the mission.

Right now I edit about half of the missions I fly. How does DiD HA work with about 50% edited and 50% un-edited missions the way I'm playing right now?

In any case, well done! thumbsup

Dogfighting is what you do "after" you drop your bombs and blow something up!
Can you say "JABO!" thumbsup