The Detent Removal on the CH Pro Pedals is pretty easy actually , 5 minutes with a sharp 20mm wood Chisel and they were gone. Locally I could not get the Springs in the Tutorials linked above but I found something similar at my local Auto-Parts Store in their Generic Spring Display Rack made by Dynaline, I used 9/16" x 2 7/8" and 1/2"x 1 5/8" x 0.72" sizes as they were the closest to those mentioned above.

I filed a small notch in the rear side of the post where the small centering spring attaches to stop it sliding off under pressure and hooked it on 1st, then pulled the "Grey Wing" forward until I got it over the Centre Pin and the Pins in the two Black Sliders , then Slide each Pedal to it max and hooked the other longer springs on fairly easily.

I have also finished up the Gameport Wiring and Soldering but now need to get it all back together which is a bear to say the Least :), trying to line it all up again is proving tough, I may regret rewiring the Pedals with heavier wires , which I thought would be better.... more on that later if I find a few tips to help others.

KB.

**Note the wing is upside down in the next two pics for these photos only...

Last edited by Kbird; 01/01/17 11:28 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1