Yeah, she's just tired of me whining about it. Also for blaming her family with getting me started and for her own lifestyle and eating habits over those bad years when I struggled to get healthier on my own. Of course, it's everyone else's fault but my own! biggrin

I see her point though about the whining, also that I *never* seem to finish what I start and she wants to see me to finish...something. I'm not too worried about relapsing once I get there, I've at least maintained most of the loss over a few years and with allot more fitness, I just never finished the job.

++++++++++

Tonight as I'm getting ready, I looked over my old "Molly Ringwalds" thread on the Music board to see what they played last time (it's been a while) and noticed that despite all of my nice new clothes, the only thing that comfortably fits me right now (if a bit baggy) is the same old tired 38"W faded Levi's and plain light blue dress shirt I wore at the first show, Dec. 26, 2015. A whole year went by with no real progress! duh

About going offline Jan. 1st (and I do have a problem, especially with time-killing browsing [not related to SimHQ]), trying to balance it would be like giving an alcoholic a beer. Ok, not really that bad, but I have to go cold turkey for a long spell for things like this to work (like I did with fast food in 2008, I seriously limit it now but don't completely abstain).

I'll take pics along the way and for sure I'll have a giant success post on this thread come July 1st! And I know I'll succeed this time because my personal trainer won't accept failure. smile

++++++++++

Already limiting wheat, sugar (also Splenda) and dairy, feeling better already! thumbsup

Wife and I are both signed up for cooking classes over the next three months (I think), one is a knife class and the other is all about healthy cooking. Mainly I want to do more stir-fry wok cooking, also thinking about a kitchen remodel to add a ventilated Japanese-style hibachi grill island. That would be freggin' awesome (much later down the road).