Originally Posted By: triggahappy
Kbird,

Sokol1 was referring to my custom made HOTAS(page109) that is based on one of the prjects made by mega_mozg_13 where he has used a 5v voltage regulator in order to power up MCP3208 chip. The joystick you see on mega_mozg picture is as far as I know Saitek x35/x36 HOTAS.

Cheers
triggahappy

Thanks Triggahappy , as you can tell I was a bit confused by that post/ picture.... as I didn't see it earlier in the Thread ( i see other pics on 109...not that one)

I am wondering if it would be better to buy two cheap Leonardo Clones like the Kuman Leonardo R3 ( as cheap as a pro micro) and use one in the TQS and one in the FLCS and let MMJoy2 and Windows see them as two separate devices. Easier Wiring perhaps ? I am no electronics expert, pretty new to micro controllers, so it maybe advantageous to do this as I cannot find a step by step for a Original FLCS16+TQS conversion. I am thinking at some point to add my Gameport CH Rudders to one of them too , I had planned to gut a USB Logitech 3d Extreme to rewire the Pedals with after finding a Tutorial online but perhaps MMjoy2 and the Leonardo is a better Option? perhaps I can reuse the old Connectors on the TQS for that since I still have the old Joystick extension cables in a box with the rest of it too?

Thanks again for the advice and help here.

KB.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1