Originally Posted By: Sokol1
If I remember correctly Windows only recognize joystick that has at least 1 or 2 axis.

And when make modifications in previous configuration (axis, buttons) hit the "Clear settings".

Convert F-16 FLCS will be easy, just wire the axis, and the Shift Register board inside grip to MMjoy2.

For throttle is more easy reuse the existent diode matrix

The "eraserhead" "IBM mouse" (under thumb finger) need be replaced with min-stick or HAT, their serial protocol is not compatible with MMJoy2.

For you I am sure it is easy smile 75 pages into thread and I am not so sure about that but maybe I just need to "do it" and try stuff out and learn how to use MMJoy2 as well ....

Thanks for tip on the eraser button , I never did like it and I have an extra gameport TM X Fighter stick too that I can also steal parts from if needed as well as some spare TM Hat Switches.

Where should diodes go in the TQS ? do you mean putting 1N4148 diodes on the buttons for the matrix I was just reading about to stop ghosting? does anyone have Schematics for the FLCS+TQS Wiring perhaps ?

Thx,

KB.

Last edited by Kbird; 12/21/16 10:39 PM.

My FLCS+TQS Conversion here on SimHQ

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/4324940/1