Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand
This is something I think needs a look at and I can't be the only one seeing it.
I have seen this fairly often in UE when pursuing an enemy but eh....things happen once in a while.

However was flying today with the "Hat in the Ring" squadron with N28's. Had a German formation below us and the entire squadron (both A and B Flights) performed a shallow dive for target. After about 20 seconds it was clear the intercept angle was wrong (I was not leading) so instead of doing something "logical" (like turning or circling for another pass) the AI squadron aircraft used the old "the shortest distance between two points is a straight line" thing and everyone (except me) pushed their nose way over and went into a negative G half loop/dive which resulted in a bit more then 1/3 of them stalling out or something but losing control and fluttering downward. Unknown if with stress/Over G damage or not. Looked a bit ridiculous for 8 or 10 planes.

Just FYI.

This is tunable - we can look for an upcoming patch - maybe I'll make a workshops selection

WM

OBD Software