Seeing as we are talking History I guess some facts are worthy given its been ten years and time sure makes things hazy.

I started OBD in the early 90's and I was winding and selling Audio Transformers for Valve amplifiers (My hobby is Vintage Audio) - hence the spin on Nipper in my OBD logo and hence Winding Man.
OBD is Old Brown Dog btw.

I had always been a WW1 nut in what spare time I had left and bought ALL the WW1 sims I could from Dawn Patrol onwards - I never had any consoles so only PC - and the kids loved the games too - today they are all PC gaming nutters but no longer kids.

Then CFS3 came along and I had along the way also purchased the other trendy WW2 games but my heart was still in WW1.

I modded CFS3 with some limited success releasing a scenery mod that seemed popular at the time.

I joined the MAW team - got fired/banned from the MAW team.

I then decided to mod CFS3 to what was my passion - WW1 - and I started doing the Scenery for that - the frontlines etc.

I then announced it on Sim-Outhouse I think it was - quite a few seemed keen on the idea

I cannot recall if I contacted Pol or if Pol contacted me - but anyway upshot of that was he was working on an Alb for another sim - and they no longer were a going concern and he had noticed my post on WW1... thus we started down this road.

At some stage Pol and I released a mod for WoW Scenery....if any of you remember that 'game'.

Flashing lights passing by fast... and now 10 years later we have WOFFUE....

My team has grown and shrunk over the years many people coming, promising the earth, and leaving us with nothing.
Others promising little and delivering in spades - you know who you are - thanks guys.

Today slaving away on WOTR full time its just Pol and I.

On WOFFUE our good friend Ted Harrity (Shredward) is still going strong with us and working on what he does so well - research - IMO the best WW1 Researcher on the planet.
When you fly in all those hundreds of squads - that's Ted.

Dan (Creaghorn) will be helping us do the sounds on WOTR too.

Well if you are not totally bored by now in this post then you are of sturdy WW1 stuff.

WM

OBD Software