Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand
I've seen you trouser size. Do you really need another pizza?

I always need another pizza, despite my trouser size. But I give up at least one pizza a month because I need my WOFF UE + future Add-ons fix even more, my good sir. biggrin

That aside, the passion and generosity of our community never ceases to impress me. Whenever I come here, I know I am surrounded by true gentlemen dressed in rascals clothing and for that, I am very thankful. I would have it no other way.

Thanks to all who have already contributed to the War Effort (in many ways) and thanks to those who are soon to do so. Donating now, one time or monthly, doesn't just support OBD. It supports this community and ultimately ourselves.

One of the most important keys to Joy in Life is recognizing a rare and wonderful thing while you still have it and then doing what you can to make sure that it doesn't go away, for once it is gone it does not come back.

Sometimes that support means a little extra effort or a little extra creativity. Those who are wise enough to recognize the source of their rare joys and support it will get the most out of them for the longest possible time. Gentlemen, let us continue to be that kind of a community. Thank you.

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68