Originally Posted By: Bill_Grant
Federal Flight Control No. 1 Buckshot - The one to use for Self Defense.

At 20 yards, the Flight Control has a pattern no larger than a GOLF BALL.
Conversely, the 00 shot is in a 1 foot pattern.

Beyond that, it is not so great. But then, most people aren't going to shoot over 75' distances in their home.

I agree with all that. It just made me think of every argument I've ever had over loads with folks, or for that matter, practice distances with carry guns.

"Why are you shooting so close?"

"That's 12 yards. Here I'll move it to more realistic distance if that makes you happy."

"You moved it closer!"

"That's 7 yards. I dont know about you, but I'm pretty sure the average mugging/robbery/assault or anything where I'd be justified shooting anyone takes place a lot closer than 36'."

"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11

Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me. Matthew 5:11

Indeed we call blessed those who have persevered. You have heard of the perseverance of Job, and you have seen the purpose of the Lord, because “the Lord is compassionate and merciful. James 5:11