This is a direct conversion of my WOFF 3.6+ Populated Airfield Mod. Since ODB changed the airfield file structure in WOFF UE different from WOFF 3, I had to reconfigure all the folders to get the populated airfields to work again.

The main difference between the older WOFF 3.6+ mod and the newer WOFF UE mod is that this is a straight drop in (via JSGME) and your tree level is now automatically selected for all airfields through the WOFF UE Workshops Airfield Complexity level (High-Medium-Low).

Just to remind everybody, there is a difference between the “1 – 1914+ All Airfields – Full Trees Populated” and the “1 – 1917+ All Airfields – Full Trees Populated” folders. The 1917+ airfields have more types and numbers of buildings to reflect the growing airpower on both sides and the more permanence of all these airfields.

I plan on creating this mod in four phases:
1. v1 Direct conversion of all the original WOFF 3 airfields (this phase).
2. v2 Population of all the new WOFF UE Special / Specific airfields. This version will also include all the airfields from v1.
3. v3 Upgraded 1918+ Airfields with more types and numbers of buildings to reflect the even greater permanence of the airfields during the last year of the war. Will also include v1 and v2.
4. v4 Alternate airfields for a greater variety of selection for your game and viewing pleasure.

Install instructions:
1. Unzip the mod into your WOFF UE JSGME folder.
2. Activate folder “0 – Airfields – Models for Airfields v5”.
3. Activate only one of the two “1 – All Airfields – Full Trees Populated” folders, either the “1914+” for early campaigns or the “1917+” for later campaigns. Since all the WOFF UE airfield files are now located in the same folder, you can only use one of the two “1” airfield mods at a time, otherwise one will overwrite the other.
4. Select your airfield tree level in your Workshop setting and you are ready to go.

I would like to thank Geezer for all the great models that we can add to the WOFF UE repertory.
I would also like to thank DukeIronHand for beta testing so I could makie sure all this works on other people’s PC’s.

Tally Ho;
Panama Red

This mod has now been superseded by v2.1 posted in another thread.

CPU = i9 11900K
GPU = RTX 3080 Ti
Monitor = ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQX 2160p G-sync