Originally Posted By: HarryH
Originally Posted By: CaptSopwith
Originally Posted By: RAF28Jenkins
Soppy,

Well enough lately. Started a new job and making good money.
Now to just find the time to fly!

On the bright side, i'll finally be able to afford the investment for rudder pedals/throttle setup.
Then I just need the industrial fan mounted behind my monitor so when I lean out with Track IR i'll get the full wind feel in my face!

I do wonder where the old crew is. Be nice to see them re-surface in the WOFF / ROF area.
BTW: If you're interested, We're doing a FiF tourney in ROF and could always use some more flyers!
Cheers!

Hi Jenks!

I'm glad to hear that work is treating you well. I can relate on the time crunch - RL has me pretty pinched for time as well!

I'd love to join the FiF tourney but sadly, I haven't had ROF installed on my system in quite some time and I've long since lost my login info for the planes I bought. duh

But with UE out now, I'm tempted to jump into some of the centenary and RiR/DiD campaigns going - perhaps we can jump in on one of those!

Looking forward to seeing your thoughts on the new release!

Cheers! cheers

CaptSopwith, the Kaiser needs you! Come join the challenge as a Hauptmann for the remaining five weeks smile

H
you too Jenks!

System: i5 8600K @ 3.6GHz,16GB DDR4 @2666MHz. RTX2080, MSI Z370 mobo, Dell 27" G-SYNC @ 144Hz. 2560x1440