My main issue was that Gaming Evolved was 3'd party vs by-AMD. AMD did not have full control.

When it started breaking some games (so I have read), I was incredulous that AMD would make it a part of the AMD driver package. I expect my AMD drivers to only do "good things" that hold up the AMD brand name.

However, "AMD Gaming Evolved APP By Raptr" was "automatically" installed unless I opted out -- which I did because I felt it was "just one more thing to go wrong".

As previously mentioned, I have very few driver or graphics problems because I keep the AMD driver game-settings "vanilla". I only use in-game graphics settings to change in-game graphics (virtually always to "Ultra" or equivalent). I do this because games are virtually always debugged for vanilla driver settings but cannot always handle un-tested combinations of "optional" driver settings (or so I have read).

AMD does say one can still get the App and use it. Just they won't support it.

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro