Mystery being solved, I'm one snacking SOB! And that's with cutting back so that I don't have to log so much snacking and knowing someone is constantly watching over my shoulders this week (which I asked for). You can do allot of small innocent snacking throughout an entire day.

I'll spit out the details later...

I've been very detailed with calorie counting of breakfasts this week (I cook breakfast), then I round the total to the nearest 100 (as suggested) which is a one-time deal since I'm consistent with what I cook. Otherwise, I'm using RSColonel_131st's round-off method.

My breakfasts range between 400 - 500 cal. plus a banana (120 cal.) and a 1/4 cup of almonds (160 cal.). 780 cal. total. What I'm doing now is saving the banana/almonds for a mid-morning snack until lunch.

We hardly ever eat out or consume alcohol (low amount) except on Friday date night, which is every other week or so. Other things I've done, for example, is to reduce my nightly size of pomegranate juice from 8 to 4 oz., saving 75 cal. (POM's claim that it helps to ward off old man...issues...is now being questioned by the FDA anyway). It's quantity, even with snacks, that I'm needing to reduce and having pre-made snack bags and containers are key for me (I really knew this already, I just wasn't doing it).

++++++++++

This week UPS delivered womens leather boots (I measured 16" from heel to top), what looks to be tighter/skinnier jeans, and a couple of non-baggy lacy looking tops that don't look like they were made by Disney. biggrin Only what I've been begging for, for 30 years! I'll take all the motivation I can get right now, and I'm looking forward to replacing my own wardrobe as well.

Last edited by MarkG; 10/12/16 03:57 PM.