Originally Posted By: SkateZilla
Allen, do you know where the "Disable Displays" option is in the new Drivers...

My issue with Crimson is that it made it "harder" to set up multi-displays. Its just not intuitively obvious -- like it used to be.

As you know, there are 3 panels to control displays (on and off settings):

1. Right click desktop and pick "AMD Radeon Settings". This gives the main, supported settings.

2. When in "AMD Radeon Settings" click "Preferences" then click "Radeon Additional Settings" to get the "old style" AMD settings panel. This one used to make setting up multi displays "easy as pie". Now, most of the selections -- including activating and deactivating displays seems to be missing. However, they say you can set up Eyefinity using this panel. I tried it long ago and had to reload a "System Image" to get back to a workable system.

3. Right click desktop and pick "Display Settings" -- the Windows 10 app. Then click "Display". The page that comes up allows one to turn displays on and off. I've used it. However, I am "too cautious" to experiment with it now. I have my system working how I want it and don't want an unexpected problem to crop up -- I just leave it as it is all the time.

So, in brief, I'm not sure. But, one could try item 3 above. It has worked for me in the past, but I have not tried it recently -- and newer drivers may work differently.

This is my only issue with AMD drivers. They seem to make Eyefinity easy. BUT, then its hard to change back and forth to other monitor configurations without "screwing around" (at least for me). Hopefully, they will eventually do away with the "old" panel and incorporate all the old features into the Crimson panel -- in a clear and understandable way. Or, maybe they just want us to use Windows 10 "Display Settings" to configure display orientations and "on/off".

Sapphire Pulse RX7900XTX, 3 monitors = 23P (1080p) + SAMSUNG 32" Odyssey Neo G7 1000R curve (4K/2160p) + 23P (1080p), AMD R9-7950X (ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 420), 64GB RAM@6.0GHz, Gigabyte X670E AORUS MASTER MB, (4x M.2 SSD + 2xSSD + 2xHD) = ~52TB storage, EVGA 1600W PSU, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower, ASUS RT-AX89X 6000Mbps WiFi router, VKB Gladiator WW2 Stick, Pedals, G.Skill RGB KB, AORUS Thunder M7 Mouse, W11 Pro