Hey Chucky, thanks for resurrecting the thread and congrats on that achievement!

If you're looking for upper body definition (chest) then also consider bench dips and pushup variations, Google is full of suggestions.

My own chest is slightly under-trained because I keep doing "dirty" pushups. Smaller breast muscle is amazing defined from the dips, but the larger one isn't biting when I hurry the exercises. So that's my next goal.

I'm still very, very happy right now with my shape. I dropped to 1600kcal/day a month before my birthday, found it easy to maintain and now I'm 4kg off my set limit and at somewhere of 13.5% body fat. Might keep a lower kcal diet for now, it's not really hurting my enjoyment.

Last weekend I broke my total personal best at the racetrack and set the laptime I had been aiming at, training hard for five years. I had a near highsider the next lap but rode the bike trough gravel and grass and saved it. Consequently I was super emotional and happy when I came back for lunch break - and I also like that pic because even bent over you can see some abs definition, which is certainly not the average for a guy of 35. I look around here at work and I'm beating most other dudes in shape, easily.