@Ice

I don't know exactly what each of you were banned for but I know I was criticizing few times some things around there and all was OK. I might upset once Cobra from LNS ( biggrin ) and maybe the guys from VEAO don't like me in particular. But overall... I mostly got bad rep from "fanatics" than warnings from ED stuff.

However

I never started arguments about some detail on a aircraft or some thing about the game and fight around it until the ban hammer came. There are signs... "Word fencing" is like dogfight... Turn and burn is a no-no. You know the saying.. "live to fight another day".

You want to convince someone (and not just call him names)? It takes time and patience and maybe in the process you can discover it was you that was wrong all along or some other mix. Why... get banned? Unless you don't care but as it seems... is not really the case.

@Paradaz

I think you overestimate somethings in your judgment. As you can see... nothing happens. The Univers is indifferent smile .

Originally Posted By: Tom_Weiss

their forum hijacked their product reputation

I don't believe such thing is true. I think is just another exaggeration and maybe you wish for it but... it's not like that. The forum has little "bad" influence on their product reputation. Mostly is a good thing because of the good things there are there. That is for the few that actually go to the forum and most of those few are not "cocked" for bad stuff.

Most of the "setbacks" in reputation are done by delays but that is reality of this world. We can whine about them but... that is pretty much all. This and limited technology for now... which is again... delays. If ED would made available a world wide map like Nevada and the rest of DCS... all of the so called problems with the forums would be wiped out like by a flood.