Guys... if you have so little interest in ED forum... why so much trouble on multiple threads about their policy?

Many users here are bragging literally like youngsters how much they don't care about their issue or how much contempt they have for ED forum rules but they are complaining or supporting the ones that complain about those rules or break them. Is this how serious people act? Or is all just a joke?

I have an interest in ED's forum... People are posting there a lot of good ideas and a lot of modifications. The multiplayer community gathers there for great multiplayer experiences. Maybe not all or not the only but great none the less.

Now all that those rules say there is this:
-don't spit on my product and expect me to smile and invite you to spit more or have a nice chat with people using my forum
-don't spit on my product elsewhere and then say... omg... that isn't me... when both of us know is one and the same.

Now... the spiting rules are subject to each one's interpretation but the giver of the rules can chose what they mean at any time in the end... with impunity. It's his house , his rules and his meanings. Sure we live in society... we adapt... we compromise but we still want things to be as much as possible our ways, especially in our houses.

Even if you some how can convince the entire planet not to buy ED's products and in face of such huge losses they concedes and give you back the posting rules and remove the banning rules altogether it means nothing. You just forced them to abolish their rules but that doesn't mean they weren't right.

Then is the fact that ED s in the end a Multinational Society with many people inside adding their part to the decisions... good or bad. But you like to name this thing... ED... like a human... and bash it him. Don't deny it because it's very transparent how you enjoy that you have one guy with face and name that is the uber dark eminence from hell of moderators and wants only evil and you fight against him like it's a holly crusade.

So... you want to use ED's forum. Manage your anger. Treat that forum like a living thing that screams in pain after some "interaction". Pain is subjective and the subject is that forum. If it screams.. then that is the threshold. You think you have something important to contribute on that forum... work around that threshold, don't try to deny pain and move the resistance up and then complain about the bites.

If I look on this forum at any given day there are a lot more users active on DCS subforum than on any other subforum. That says a lot of things.

PS Probably many of you think that I am just an ED fanboy... truth is, I am not but every time I have something to complain about them or their products I think is sufficient to come here and see some of these threads and I become a fanboy or at least I get Zen about the problems I might have with them. I simply cannot agree with this river of tears and gall that flows here. This and the sales... smile