Hello Guys,
I searched the forum because I know some people had same problems before me, but I did not find the answer for my situation. MMJoy correctly detects my buttons i.e. if I press a button, it lits up red in MMJoy. I also sat up Joystic virtual buttons to HW buttons. I checked orientation of diodes and assignment of pins and everything seems to be correct. Even so, Windows control panel does not detect button presses - same in VKB button tester. I am testing it with just a shorted 2 pin connector, not with real buttons yet and here comes the interesting thing - If I quickly wiggle with connector slightly touching onboard female contacts, it sometimes, from time to time, very quickly blinks that button in Win Controll panel. Once I insert the connector like button is firmly pressed, nothing happens in win cpl.

This is kinda frustrating, I must be doing some stupid mistake. Could anybody help please? Thanks!

Version used: v20151118
Windows 10

EDIT: Now I did some further experiments with different modes and timers and I made some conclusion:
When no timer is set, MMJoy, even showing physical button is pressed, just presses and releases the virtual button very quickly, so it can't be seen in Windows control panel. If 500ms delay is set, i can see the button pressed for half a second in Windows. The "soft switch" mode works too - pressed once, it lits up in windows, pressed again - it shuts off in win.

So MMJoy somehow can't keep the virtual button pressed as long as I hold the physical button. Now my question is ... Is it an error, or a feature? :-)

Last edited by Wolf77; 08/07/16 12:37 PM.